- Giclée art print of original illustration by Natelle featuring a selection of flora and fauna in a luxurious pattern.
- Use the drop-down menu to choose between:
- Panoramic 12 x 6 inches (30.5 x 15.2 cm)
- Panoramic 16 x 8 inches (40.6 x 20.3 cm)
- All prints come with a 1cm white border trim.
- Signed and dated on the bottom right corner in pencil.
Printed on eco-friendly 290gsm Hahnemüle Agave paper (70% agave, 30% cotton) that is archival quality, acid and lignin free, and has a lovely slightly textured surface. Agave as the majority source material of this paper is a more sustainable product that uses much less water than cotton (the majority of fine art paper is 100% cotton), and is still comparable in quality and and age resistance needed for fine art printing. For more info on this paper, click here to go to FAQs.
Please note that the colours you see on your screen may differ a little bit from the colours in real life.
SHIPPING AND PACKAGING
- Panoramic 12 x 6 inch prints are packed with a stiff backing board in a paper bag, shipped flat in a stiff board mailer, while the larger panoramic 16 x 8 inch prints are packed rolled securely in a mailer tube.
- All packaging materials are fully recyclable.