- Giclée art print of original illustration by Natelle featuring a selection of moths; attacus atlas, luna, sphinx hawk, and leopard.
- Use the drop-down menu to choose between:
- Panoramic 12 x 6 inches (30.5 x 15.2 cm)
- Panoramic 16 x 8 inches (40.6 x 20.3 cm)
- All prints come with a 1cm white border trim.
- Signed and dated on the bottom right corner in pencil.
Printed on 290gsm cold pressed Hahnemüle Agave paper (70% agave, 30% cotton). This paper has a lovely matt, slightly textured surface. It is archival quality, age resistant, and acid and lignin free. Click here to go to Hahnemüle's website for more information about this paper.
Please note that the colours you see on your screen may differ a little bit from the colours in real life.
SHIPPING AND PACKAGING
- Panoramic 12 x 6 inch prints are packed with a stiff backing board in a paper bag, shipped flat in a stiff board mailer, while the larger panoramic 16 x 8 inch prints are packed rolled securely in a mailer tube.
- All packaging materials are fully recyclable.