- What is your shipping policy?
1) MAIL CARRIER: All domestic (USA) orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail, which comes with a tracking number. You also have the option of upgrading to USPS Priority Mail during checkout.
All international orders are shipped via USPS First Class international ("economy" class). You also have the option of upgrading to USPS Priority Mail International during checkout. This upgraded service is much more expensive but provides insurance coverage.
2) DUTIES AND FEES: Customs and import duties may be applied for international orders, depending on your location and value of your order. The customer is responsible for these fees, so please bear this in mind and make sure you are aware of your country's import guidelines before ordering. Should you decide against paying any duties/fees imposed on the parcel prior to it being released to you, you may reject the parcel, and it will be returned to us and we will be happy to provide a refund of the costs of the items (sans shipping costs) once we receive the parcel back in our hands.
We aim to declare the items within a parcel as accurately as possible, as failing to do so is unlawful and may result in heavy penalties for us, the seller. See this govt website for more information: https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2009-title13/html/USCODE-2009-title13-chap9-sec305.htm
3) PACKAGING: All orders are packed by Natelle with care. We use packaging materials that are either made from post-consumer recycled materials, and/or are recyclable. While we do not offer gift-wrapping services, our kraft paper bags are printed with pretty patterns and sealed with a sticker, and as a general rule, we don't include packing slips as all the information printed on a packing slip is available to the customer electronically (we try to eliminate excess paper wherever possible!).
4) COMBINING MULTIPLE ORDERS: Yes; we make an effort to combine items into one parcel whenever possible, and we will always refund any extra shipping costs to you. If you are planning on purchasing different items during different days and would like us to combine everything together, simply leave us a note during checkout to hold your items.
NOTE: We are happy to combine multiple orders into one parcel for international orders, however please be aware that this will increase the value of your parcel, and you may incur customs fees/duties depending on your country's import guidelines (see point 2) above).
5) SHIPPING SCHEDULE: We try our best to ship your order within 3 business days. You should receive a shipping notification email when your order is fulfilled. If your parcel is due to be shipped on a day where the postal service is not running (e.g. National holidays), your parcel will be shipped the following business day. Bad weather conditions can also delay shipping, so please be aware that if your city is experiencing especially bad weather, shipping of your parcel may be delayed.
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
This will vary depending on location.
Domestic orders sent via standard First Class mail will usually arrive within 7 business days once your order is shipped. Orders sent via Priority mail will usually arrive within 3 business days.
International orders in general take anywhere between 2-4 weeks (for frequent destinations such as the UK and Canada), and on the odd occasion, we have had orders arriving after 12 weeks of shipping! Shipping time tends to be longer for countries that are not "frequent destinations".
- My tracking shows no update of my parcel, or it says that my order is in transit, and has been for some time. What do I do?
Shipment tracking can be tricky as sometimes the postal service can miss-scan, and thus the tracking system will not be updated with real-time information. In most cases, the parcel will be en route to you, but its exact whereabouts has not been updated electronically. If you are concerned about the status of your order, please do not hesitate to contact me.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS PLEASE NOTE: USPS does not offer full-tracking services for International mail depending on the destination country, therefore, some international orders can only be tracked while it is within the USA. Follow this link to check if your destination country accepts USPS electronic delivery confirmation services: http://pe.usps.com/text/imm/immc2_022.htm
Once your order enters the destination country, it is up to the local postal service in that location to fulfill the delivery of your order. In most cases, your parcel will be on its way to you, but there just may be a slight delay depending on how busy the postal service is.
If your country accepts USPS electronic delivery confirmation system but tracking doesn't seem to be updated, don't worry, most likely the parcel was not scanned properly and may seem like it is still stuck in an International sorting facility within the USA, but is actually en route to the destination country. If you are concerned about the status of your order, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- My tracking shows that my parcel is delivered, but I haven't received anything?
As mentioned above, shipment tracking can sometimes be tricky and may not show real-time information. Here are a few possible reasons as to why your parcel may not be in your mailbox:
1) The carrier has accidentally delivered your parcel to a neighbour instead. Please double check with your neighbours to see if they might have accidentally received your mail.
2) The carrier attempted delivery, but was unsuccessful, and will attempt delivery on the next business day (Yes, this sometimes happens, even when it is marked as delivered!).
3) Delivery was attempted but was usuccessful, and your parcel is enroute back to me, the sender, and the tracking status was not updated correctly (In this case, I would forward the parcel back to you).
4) Your parcel is lost/stolen. This unfortunately can happen, in which case we would open a claim with USPS, and we can discuss the option of either a replacement or a refund of your order.
If you are unsure of what steps to take, please do not hesitate to contact me, and we can work together to find your parcel!
- What is your return policy?
I do accept returns/exchanges within 14 days of your order being delivered. However you will be required to cover the cost of return postage. The item that you wish to return/exchange should be in its original state (i.e. new and unused, still in its packaging). If you need to return or exchange an item, please do not hesitate to contact me!
- I run a store and I would like to stock Natelle Draws Stuff products! Who do I get in touch with?
That is great; Please feel free to contact me for more information regarding the wholesale of Natelle Draws Stuff products.