Pangolins - Giclée Art Print
IMPORTANT PRINTING & SHIPPING NOTES
- This product is printed on demand, and drop-shipped by our trusted, local giclée fine art printer in Little Clacton, Essex CO16 9RW. Please allow printing and dispatch lead times of 5-8 working days in addition to standard Royal Mail shipping times. For more packaging & shipping information, please visit our FAQs section.
ABOUT THE ARTWORK
- 8x10 inch (203.2 x 254 mm) Giclée art print of original painting by Natelle for June #sketchwithnds theme of Shells And Armor, featuring three species of pangolins, the African black-bellied pangolin, the Sunda pangolin, and the Chinese pangolin.
- Printed on Hahnemühle Bamboo (90% bamboo, 10% cotton) 290 gsm natural white, lightly textured, matte archival quality, acid- and lignin-free paper, with internal white border. Printing on this paper results in a richly-coloured, dreamy matte, velvety look.
- A certificate of authenticity will accompany each art print.
- This artwork has been scanned at high resolution and you'll be able to see even the slightest pencil marks! It has also been colour-matched as closely to the original painting as possible, to ensure that the print is reproduced to look almost like the original painting. Please note that the colours you see on your screen may differ a little bit from the colours in real life.